[About Consulting] [Our Practitioner] [Our Technology] [Our Services] [Purchase Consult]
Have a Nutrition Question? Or Want Personalized Wellness Coaching?
Who We Are: Our registered nurses offer far more than just organic skin care advice! We are experienced health practitioners that focus on the whole body to naturally support health and wellbeing. Our nutritional consulting practice utilizes all-natural, live-source, professional-grade nutritional products from premium companies like Premier Research Labs (PRL), Thorne, and Pure Encapsulation and more... Click here to learn more about our practitioners.
Who We Help: Because we work to empower the body's natural healing ability and Defy their DNA, individuals of all ages, sizes, and health conditions can find benefit from the therapies we provide. Although we do not diagnose or treat any specific condition, many of our clients with the following health challenges have experienced amazing breakthroughs in wellness:
- Adrenal Fatigue
- Bladder Issues
- Chronic Fatigue
- Digestive Disorders
- Dry Skin
- Gallbladder Issues
- Herpes (HSV I & II)
- Hormonal Imbalance
- Intestinal Dysbiosis
- Perioral Dermatits
- Poor Eating Habits
- Pre & Post Surgical Nutritional Support
- Skin Disorders
- Weight Loss
How We Help: Within our consulting practice, we offer two different levels of consulting; Basic and Advanced.
|Step 1: New Client Consultation. No matter what type of consulting you are interested in. All of our new clients must start with a New Client Consultation.
- Length of Time: 45 minute Telephone Consultation.
- In your new client consultation appointment, Amber Conway will review your history with you, clarify your health goals, and make sure that the services that we offer will match your expectations and help you create a healthier body and life. She will explain more fully what we do and answer any questions you may have. Based on your health goals and symptoms, Amber will make suggestions for lab work and determine if life-style coaching is needed. Lab kits can be purchased at the end of the new client consult. Allow 45 - 60 minutes for this consultation.
- Required Forms:
- New Client Evaluation Form:
- Informed Consent
|Step 2a: Basic Consulting. Basic level consulting services are available to customers that have completed a New Client Consultation. Basic level consulting is ideal for clients that are interested in improving their health and well being by incoporating premium nutritional products into their lifestyle.
Basic level consulting clients can ask our nurses nutritional or health related questions via email or telephone.
Basic consultation topics typically include; Lab-based supplement protocol development, life style coaching, and health concerns/questions.
Basic Consulting does not include our ZYTO software technology (See Advanced Consulting if you are interested in ZYTO).
|Step 2b: Advanced Consulting. Advanced level consulting services are available to customers that have completed a New Client Consultation. Advanced level consulting is ideal for clients that are interested in improving their health and well being by incoporating premium nutritional and detoxification products into their lifestyle.
Advanced consulting utilizes a combination of practitioner experience and computer technology to offer the most effective detoxification and rejuvenation program available.
Our practitioners take a comprehensive approach to well being. Some of the Advanced services we offer are:
- Professional Nutritional Support and Detoxification Formulas
(Premier Research Labs (PRL), Thorne, VitalzymX, Pure Encapsulations).
- GSR Bio-Survey Technology.
- Saliva and Urine pH Monitoring
- Hormone Balancing
- Dietary Improvements
- Professional-Grade Mud Packs, Body Baths, and Foot Soaks.
- Healthy Home Recommendations (Water, Air, EMF).
Click here to learn more about our Advanced Consulting Services...