LIPOSOMAL GLUTATHIONE DRINK.
- Inflammation / Herxheimer support : ~450 mg / tsp
- Start: 1/2 tsp twice per day (500 mg per day)
- Mold / Heavy Metals: 1 tsp twice per day. (1000 mg per day)
- High Dose (Herxheimer / Neurocognitive deficits): 2 tsp twice per day (2000 mg per day)
- Studies have found liposomal glutathione effective against mycotoxins!
Glutathione supports your immune system and helps you to detoxify. Low levels of glutathione play a role in numerous disease conditions. ReadiSorb Glutathione's efficacy has been documented in many studies (see research page). The latest study shows absorption and immune cell empowerment.
Recommendations for use: Store this product in the refrigerator. Shake bottle. Take straight or mix with water or juice. Take first serving in the morning on an empty stomach.
- Recommended adult starting serving is 1/2 - 1 teaspoon. Sensitive clients should start with 1/4 tsp, increasing every week to goal dose.
- Children: 1/4 teaspoon for every 30 lb of weight.
- Taste: Glutathione is a sulfur compound....thus it is normal for it to have a rotten egg-ish aroma. The taste of Readisorb Liposomal Glutathione is initially best tolerated by mixing it with juice. Others do fine diluting it with just cold water. Others do fine drinking it straight.
- Cold Storage vs Room Temp Storage: Formula should be kept cold to improve taste and to preserve potency. However, room temperature storage will not harm the product significantly, especially if done for a short amount of time. The decline in potency is a relatively slow process. However, one should avoid hot or warm storage temperatures.
- Reduced l-glutathione: There is 450 mg per teaspoon in a new bottle and 422.7 mg per teaspoon at the end of its 2 year shelf life.
- Purified water
Lecithin (non-GMO): The liposomes in ReadiSorb Glutathione are derived from non-GMO lecithin. The lecithin is an extract of non-gmo soy oil; there is no protein in this product.
- Glycerin: Glycerin is used as a sweetener and preservative. It supports the stability of the liposomes and allows for the extended shelf life. Glycerin is a normal product of fat metabolism and is readily converted to glucose for metabolism. Our glycerin is derived from palm fruit oil.
Potassium Sorbate: A natural material used as a preservative to prevent yeast and mold growth. It is a form of sorbic acid, a naturally occurring fatty acid which is easily metabolized in the body. Potassium sorbate is used to preserve wine, baked goods and cheese.
4 oz Bottle (24 Tsp per Bottle)Product Specific Allergen Info:
(Alcohol and Gluten Free)