Join Our Newsletter
Receive the latest news on new promotions, exclusive offers, and new arrivals.
Who We Are: Our registered nurses offer far more than just organic skin care advice! We are experienced Functional Medicine practitioners that focus on the optimal functioning of the entire body and its organs. We address the underlying causes of disease, using a body systems-oriented approach (hormones, digestion, detoxification) in partnership with understanding the conditions and history in which the disease manifested. Genetic, environmental and lifestyle factors all have a direct influence on long-term and chronic health issues. Our nutritional consulting practice utilizes all-natural, live-source, professional-grade nutritional products from premium companies like Premier Research Labs (PRL), Thorne, and Pure Encapsulation and more... Click here to learn more about our practitioners.
Who We Help: We use scientifically-proven laboratory tests to assess your hormone, digestion, and/or detoxification systems, so we can determine the root cause of health imbalances. Once imbalances are identified we can design nutritional supplement protocols and life style modification to correct these imbalances. Although we do not diagnose or treat any specific condition, many of our clients with the following health challenges have experienced amazing breakthroughs in wellness:
- Acne (premenstrual, non-cystic and cystic)
- Adrenal Fatigue (Hypoadrenal)
- Premature Aging
- Bacterial Overgrowth
- Bladder Issues
- Celiac Sprue & Gluten Sensitivity
- Chronic Fatigue / General Fatigue
- Digestive Disorders
- Dry Skin
- Eczema / Psoriasis
- Herpes (HSV I & II)
- Hormonal Imbalance
- Hot Flashes
- Intestinal Dysbiosis
- Low Libido
- Perioral Dermatits
- Poor Eating Habits
- Pre & Post Surgical Nutritional Support
- Pregnancy Optimization (Nausea, Nutrition)
- Skin Disorders
- Thyroid Problems (Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, Hypothyroid)
- Weight Loss
How We Help:
Step 1: New Client Consultation. All of our new clients must start with a New Client Consultation.
- Length of Time: 45 - 60 minute Telephone Consultation.
- In your new client consultation appointment, Amber Conway will review your history with you, clarify your health goals, and make sure that the services that we offer will match your expectations. She will explain more fully what we do and answer any questions you may have. Based on your health goals and symptoms, Amber will make suggestions for lab work, and determine if life-style coaching is needed. Lab kits can be purchased at the end of the new client consult. New Clients are given access to the Consulting areas of our website, which include educational materials, detailed lab info, and professional supplements that are not available to the general public. Allow 45 - 60 minutes for this consultation.
- Required Forms:
- New Client Evaluation Forms: New Client Forms (PDF):
Step 2: Order Labs: Lab options are discussed during the New Client Consult. Clients can complete most of the labs in the privacy of their own home (saliva, finger stick, urine, or stool specimens). Click here to learn more about the labs we offer. Step 3: Follow-Up Telephone Consult: Once the labs are completed, a 30-45 min Consult is scheduled to review the results. A lab-based supplement protocol is created based on the client's goals, hormonal imbalances, and nutritional needs. Most protocols last 3-6 months. During this time, Amber usually communicates with her clients via email monthly (without extra charge) and "Sees" them every 2 months via Follow-up Telephone Consults. Click here to learn more about our Follow-up Telephone Consults.
Copyright © 2021 Pure Complexions. Powered by Miva