- SLEEP: The most important "nutrient" for healthy adrenal gland function is sleep. Your adrenal glands cannot function properly unless you get adequate sleep - at least 5 straight hours per night. Thus, it is important to be keenly aware of sleep time. There isn't a supplement on the planet that can improve adrenal gland function if you don't get enough sleep.
- Max Stress B Nano Plex by PRL [B vitamins are essential for your body to process and excrete toxins, your liver desperately needs them to function properly. B vitamins are also essential for Adrenal gland function! Start at 1/4 or 1/2 tsp per day and work up to 1 tsp per day - mixed in 8 oz of water or juice. If it gives you a headache, reduce your dose for 3 days and then try to increase it again. Please note: Most B vitamin supplements are made from synthetic petrochemicals and are not a fraction as effective as this PRL product is - Max Stress B is made from a live source and is non-synthetic - it is PRL's best selling product.]
- Pink Salt by PRL Salt is also required for healthy adrenal function.
- Vitamin C Complex by PRL - Real live-source vitamin C. How much Vitamin C? Usually only 2-3 capsules per day are needed to support the adrenal glands.
- Magnesium Glycinate by PRL: Mg Glycinate is the best form of magnesium to take to improve your magnesium levels. It is the easiest to absorb and causes the least amount of loose stools. Some people take another form of Mg, usually Mg Oxide, for its loose stool effect, but in order to raise Mg blood levels (and help the adrenals) you need to be able to absorb it. Your adrenal glands need magnesium to function properly. Magnesium is also important for almost all body functions including colon health, body odor, vitamin D absorption/production, and anxiety/stress management. How much Magnesium to take? Start with 1 capsule 3x/day (then try to adjust your Mg dose to find your therapeutic dose: Ex: increase 1 capsule per meal until you reach the loose stool point, then reduce dose by 1 capsule until the loose stools stop). Stay on therapeutic dose x 3 months. You should only have to take Magnesium for 3-6 months, after which the coral legend powder (found in pH Trio by PRL) should contain all the magnesium your body needs. If you require Magnesium for more than 6 months, you may be missing one of the above adrenal nutrients or there is a food allergy (most common: gluten, dairy, and soy) or there is an underlying chronic infection (typically in your gut) that needs to be resolved.
Join Our Newsletter
Receive the latest news on new promotions, exclusive offers, and new arrivals.