3M Micropore Paper Tape
1 inch x 10 yds. Color: Tan
The 3M Micropore Paper Surgical Tape is a latex-free, hypoallergenic paper tape that is gentle to the skin yet adheres well and leaves minimal adhesive residue upon removal. 3M Micropore Paper Surgical Tape is an economical, general purpose, breathable surgical tape.
Micropore tape is excellent for repeated applications on sensitive skin, fragile skin and elderly patients. It is available in white or tan color in a variety of widths.
- Gentle to the skin
- Latex-free and hypoallergenic for sensitive patients
- Highly breathable to maintain skin integrity
- Holds well on damp skin for secure placement
Product Specifications and Packaging:
- Securing small to medium dressings especially on damp skin
- Taping fragile, at-risk skin
- When repeated taping is needed
- Pure Complexions' Recommendation: Use Micropore tape to cover Curaderm treated skin sites.
- Paper - Tan color
- Tape is 1" Wide and on a roll 10 Yards long
- Single roll (1 Each)