New! Natural-Source MK-7 (Vitamin K2).
- Supports bone and cardiovascular health*
- Directs calcium deposits to bones instead of soft tissues*
- An excellent complement to calcium and vitamin D supplements for optimal bone health*
- Formulated with natural menaquinone-7
- Use of two-piece encapsulation technology eliminates the need for the binders, lubricants, coatings, and disintegrants that are used in tablets.
Vitamin K refers to a family of similar compounds that play a role in blood coagulation and bone health.* Vitamin K2 (menaquinone) is particularly important for bone mineralization and calcium metabolism.* Menaquinones work together with vitamin D to direct calcium deposits to bones instead of soft tissues, which is important for both skeletal and cardiovascular health.* Research shows that menaquinone-7 (MK-7) is more bioavailable and has a longer half-life than other forms of vitamin K.* MK-7 is formulated with all-natural menaquinone-7, which is derived from fermented soy.
Recommendations for use:
One capsule or more daily.
Serving Size: One (1) Capsule
Servings per Container: 100
Amount per Serving
Natural Vitamin K2 150 mcg
(Menaquinone-7 in a natto complex)
Inactive Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, gelatin (Kosher and Halal-certified all-beef (non-pork)).
Product Specific Allergen Info:
Contains no gluten, sugar, dye or preservative. Contains soy-derived ingredients.