GI Support During Pregnancy.
Research on key nutrients and knowledge of traditional herbs combine in this thoughtful formula for morning sickness and general intestinal nausea. Safe for short term use while pregnant.*
Recommendations for use:
- Vitamin B6 has shown in research to promote relief from morning sickness, although best used in combination with other ingredients
- Vitamin K and Vitamin C used together have shown excellent support for relief of nausea
- Ginger has a long tradition of supporting the entire digestive system, and especially in promoting relief from morning sickness. It also has an excellent safety profile and is safe for use during pregnancy
- Peppermint and Lemon balm are traditionally used gentle herbs supportive for the stomach
1 capsule, up to twice daily. Safe during pregnancy for short term use. Also suitable for men.
WARNING: Nausea Ease contains Vitamin K, which interferes with the prescription drugs Coumadin and Warfarin. Do not take Nausea Ease if taking either of these drugs.
See ingredient label above.
Product Specific Allergen Info:
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.