Reproductive System Support.
Ideal planning for pregnancy involves promoting regular ovulation and supporting optimal uterine health and tone in preparation for fertilization and pregnancy. *
Prepare Your Body for Pregnancy with These Key Actions…
- Regular ovulation is promoted with Chaste tree berry and Tribulus. Tribulus has research supporting this function and shows better results for women who took it with the ovulation-stimulating hormonal drug
- Uterine tone and hormonal balance is supported with botanicals: Motherwort, Dong quai, Maca root and Alfalfa
- Red raspberry leaf has centuries of traditional use in supporting the uterus in preparation for pregnancy
- Rhodiola is included for general endocrine system support and because research does indicate its support in fertility
- Enzymes are included to promote better nutrient uptake
Herbs expertly blended for female reproductive harmony:
- Improve timing of ovulation, promote regular ovulation
- Promote healthy circulation to the reproductive organs
- Tone the uterus, improve the uterine lining
- Naturally support progesterone levels
- Support fertilization and implantation of the egg
- Increase nutritional levels in the body
- Nourish the endocrine system
- Relax and support the nervous system
- Support a variety of important body systems with enzymes
- Female Fertility Support Synergy
Recommendations for use:
- Tribulus (Tribulus terrestris): This herb is specific to supporting hormonal balance. This herb has been show to promote regular ovulation, while also improving timing of ovulation. One study performed on 36 women who were not ovulating, showed that that 67% realized normal ovulation after only 2-3 months of consistent use of Tribulus.
- Rhodiola (Rhodiola rosea): Rhodiola works to enhance fertility. Great support for overall thyroid function. It has also been shown to improve egg maturation. In a study of forty women suffering from amenorrhea (loss of menstrual cycles), 100 mg of Rhodiola was given twice daily for 2 weeks, or an injection for 10 days. In some women, the regimen was repeated 2-4 times. Remarkably, normal menses was restored in 25 women, 11 of whom became pregnant. Physicians have reported cases of women who had failed to conceive with standard fertility drugs, who then became pregnant within several months of beginning Rhodiola rosea extract.
- Vitex, Chaste Tree Berry (Vitex agnus-castus): Vitex supports hormonal balance in the body by having an effect on the hypothalamic-pituitary-ovarian axis (hormonal feedback loop). Vitex has been found to help normalize ovulation. In one study, Vitex helped normalize progesterone levels and increased the luteal phase from 5.4 days to 11.4 days. In addition, two double-blind studies show Vitex extract increases a woman’s fertility and chances of successful conception. Vitex is an incredible hormone balancer, which adapts to women’s different needs.
- Red Raspberry (Rubus idaeus): An herb that supplies high levels of iron and other minerals to the uterus, it can help to build a nourishing uterine lining that is ready for conception. Raspberry leaf works to tone the uterine muscles and normalize blood flow during menses. This is one of the best normalizing herbs for the female reproductive organs. It’s high nutritional content is a valuable tool for women preparing for pregnancy. Raspberry leaves are high in carotenoids, citric acid, tannins,vitamin A, B complex, C, and E. They also have an easily assimilated form of iron, calcium, phosphorus, potassium and silica.
- Alfalfa (Medicago sativa): Alfalfa is an excellent nutritive herb. This nutrient rich plant is loaded with vitamins A, D, E, K, minerals and iron. Iron is essential for healthy ovulation, menstrual cycle, uterine lining, circulation and energy levels. Having adequate iron levels prior to pregnancy is important in preventing anemia in pregnancy.
- Dong Quai (Angelica sinensis): A wonderful reproductive toner which increases circulation to the uterus, ovaries and fallopian tubes. This is one of the best herbs for supporting uterine health. Dong Quai is an effective aid for regulating hormonal control; promoting a healthy menstrual cycle.
- Motherwort (Leonurus cardiaca): Motherwort is extremely nourishing and relaxing to the nerves. This herb works to relieve pelvic congestion, while reducing any pain in the reproductive organs. Increases circulation to the uterus, ovaries and fallopian tubes. It aids in relaxing the nervous system, while at the same time improving uterine tone through slight stimulation. It has been shown to improve uterine muscle strength.
- Maca (Lepidium meyenii): Maca is a nourishing food for the endocrine system, aiding both the pituitary, adrenal, and thyroid glands (all involved in hormonal balance). Maca may help to increase progesterone levels, which are essential to carrying a healthy pregnancy.
- Enhancing Enzyme Blend Enzymes are proteins that catalyze chemical reactions in the body. They are essential to proper function in the body. Pregnancy Prep contains 4 enzymes to aid our body in some essential bodily functions.
- Amylase- Amylase works to break down starch into sugar. This is essential for proper blood sugar levels in the body.
- Protease- Protease works by eating away foreign tissues including those present from endometriosis, uterine fibroids, scar tissue and adhesion formation. Protease also aids the body in proper blood formation and detoxification.
- Lipase- Lipase is essential in proper digestion of dietary fats.
- Lactase - This enzyme is needed to digest lactose in milk products. It is very important to digest any sort of dairy products, especially if you are a person who is deficient in lactase, which leads to lactose intolerance.
2 capsules, once or twice daily.
Discontinue at first determination of pregnancy and avoid during nursing, if on prescription blood thinners or have systemic lupis. Rhodiola rosea is not recommended with bipolar disorder.
See ingredient label
Product Specific Allergen Info:
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.