Reduced glutathione in a liposomal delivery system - Now Shelf-Stable!
- Inflammation / Herxheimer support : 250 mg / capsule
- Start: 1 cap twice per day (500 mg per day)
- Mold / Heavy Metals: 2 cap twice per day. (1000 mg per day)
- High Dose (Herxheimer / Neurocognitive deficits): 4 cap twice per day (2000 mg per day)
Liposomal Glutathione is an antioxidant formula designed to protect and support cellular function. Liposomal Glutathione also offers antioxidant support for liver tissue and protection.*
Recommendations for use:
- Offers the key antioxidant glutathione in an innovative liposomal form*
1 softgel capsule, 1-2 times daily, with meals, or as directed by a health professional.
- each softgel capsule contains:
- proprietary blend of glutathione and essential phospholipids
- other ingredients: gelatin capsule (gelatin, glycerin, water, titanium dioxide), extra virgin olive oil, beeswax, calcium carbonate
- Contains soy
- 1 softgel capsule, 1-2 times daily, with meals, or as directed by a health professional.
30 & 60 Caps.
Product Specific Allergen Info: