Brain, Sleep & Immune Support
Live Source, Non-Synthetic Melatonin.
Melatonin is a natural hormone produced by the pineal gland located in the center of the brain. Its secretion is inhibited by light and stimulated by darkness. Therefore, melatonin production peaks at night. Research shows that the body's natural production of melatonin decreases with age. Melatonin has received substantial publicity for its ability to promote natural sleep patterns, stimulate the immune system, and decrease the effects of jet lag. Melatonin is also a powerful antioxidant.
Recommendations for use:
- Superior longevity support
- Notable strengthening of immune system T cells
- Helps to control the body's circadian rhythms for hormonal cycling
- Promotes sound, restful sleep in adults and children
- Supports a rigorous cardiovascular system
- Promotes healthy blood pressure and blood lipid balance
- Famous for minimizing travel fatigue
- Promotes keen memory, alertness, and healthy brain function
- Encourages healthy libido and sexual function
Take 1/4 dropper (0.25 mL) under tongue just before sleep, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Shake gently before use.
For Women: 12-20 mg per day. Women may require over 2 times more melatonin than men due to their higher body fat content.
For Men: 2-6 mg per day (1/4 to 3/4 dropper). Men should take No More than 10 mg per day (1 and 1/4 droppers) (over doses can cause testicular atrophy).
See ingredient label above.
PRL melatonin is not animal-derived so it is suitable for everyone, including vegetarians and vegans. This formula promotes the famous benefits of melatonin: premier brain, sleep, immune and antioxidant support.
2 fl oz. Serving size = 1/4 dropper = 2 mg [236 servings per container]. 1/8 dropper = 1 mg. Packaged in a glass amber bottle.