The Best Source of Nutritional Yeast!
Super Nutrients in Quantum Nutritional Flakes
- Pure Strain of Saccharomyces Yeast
- Not contaminated or accidiental wild strains.
- Guaranteed Candida albicans negative.
- Grown in Molasses
- Not grown on industrial sludge or refined sugar (a common practice)
- Contains no sugar, artificial colors or flavors.
- Carefully Dried on Roller Drums
- Good Tasting
- Imparts a rich, hearty, nutty-like flavor.
- Naturally low in fat and sodium.
Recommendations for use:
- Rich in Protein: (Up to 55% high quality protein) Rich in lysine and tryptophan, the perfect complement for use with grains; has no arachidonic acid cascade as found with eating animal protein (meat, poultry).
- Rich in BCAAs (Branched chain amino acids): BCAAs are regulators of thebody's protein synthesis, especially during stress.
- Rich in B Vitamins: Rich in B complex vitamins, including vitamin B12 and folic acid; provides vegan and vegetarians with reliable, non-animal source of vitamin B12.
- Rich in Glutathione (GSH): (a whopping 105 mg/tbsp) Glutathione peroxidase helps boost liver and immune system functions.*
- Pre-biotic: (10% trehalose) An unabsorbable sugar; helps support healthy colon bacteria.
- Rich in Beta 1, 3-Glucans: (1150 mg/tbsp) Beta 1, 3-glucans act as a free radical scavenger and macrophage stimulator.*
- Rich in Trace Minerals: Rich in broad spectrum, organically bound trace minerals including selenium, chromium, manganese, copper, vanadium, molybdenum and lithium.
- Use nutritional flakes as a condiment sprinkle on rice and vegetables, or on popcorn for snack time.
- Mix in breakfast drinks.
- Add 1 tbsp per 2 cups mixture of vegetable, bean or grain burgers.
- Blend in butter, cheese, spreads, and pates.
- Use in dips, sauces and gravies (1/2 tsp per 1 cup liquid).
- Add to soups, bisques and chowders.
- Use 1 tsp of nutritional yeast with each cup of flour or meal used in baked goods.
Primary nutritional yeast (saccharomyces cerevisiae). No fillers or additives.Size:
8 oz (227 grams) powder.Tasty Nutritional Yeast Popcorn Recipe:
- 1 cup organic popcorn (Non-GMO)
- 2 tbsp PRL Nutritional Flakes
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil, PRL (unrefined cold pressed)
- Dash of Pink Salt (to taste)
- Optional: dash of cayenne pepper
- Optional: open 1 or 2 vcaps of PRL Turmeric.
- Directions: Air-pop the popcorn (takes 2-3 minutes) in an Air-Popper. Place the popcorn in a large bowl. Stir in the rest of the ingredients and mix. Enjoy!
Write a Customer Review
Login to review this product