B-complex support with extra pyridoxine and pyridoxal 5'-phosphate.
- unlike many B vitamin products, B Complex #6 contains the active forms for enhanced bioavailability*
- B-Complex #6 contains an optimal balance of essential B vitamins with extra vitamin B6 as pyridoxine and pyridoxal 5'-phosphate
- B-Complex #6 is yeast free
- without preservatives, magnesium stearate, or other lubricants and diluents
- made without flowing agents that can inhibit bioavailability
Pyridoxine (vitamin B6) and its bioactive form, pyridoxal 5'-phosphate (P5P), are essential for such processes as amino acid metabolism, neurotransmitter synthesis, and glycogen (storage sugar) breakdown.* They are also involved in heme synthesis (necessary for hemoglobin), conversion of tryptophan to niacin, and proper metabolism of fatty acids.*
Thorne's B-Complex #6 supplies 250 mg of pyridoxine HClᄺ mg pyridoxal 5'-phosphate, and the bioactive forms of the other B vitamins in each capsule to ensure you get the most bioavailable B-complex available.*
B-Complex #6 also consists of a group of eight water-soluble compounds: thiamine (vitamin B1), riboflavin (vitamin B2), niacin (vitamin B3), pantothenic acid (vitamin B5), pyridoxine (vitamin B6), cobalamin (vitamin B12), folate, and biotin. Although each B vitamin is chemically distinct, they often work together in various biochemical functions throughout the body – from cellular energy production, to healthy red-blood-cell formation, to healthy neurological function.* Most B vitamins, with the exception of vitamin B12, are not stored in the body; consequently, they must be acquired daily from the diet in order to maintain optimal health.*
Supplementing with active B vitamins is extremely important to everyone, especially individuals who may not be able to convert non-active vitamins to their active forms in the liver because of compromised liver function, poorly functioning enzymes, digestive disturbances, or age.* Dietary supplements containing these active cofactors have enhanced bioavailability, ensuring the body gets the nutrients it needs.*
Recommendations for use:
Take 1 capsule one to three times daily or as recommended by a health-care practitioner.
One Capsule Contains:
- Thiamin (as Thiamin HCl) 40 mg.
- Riboflavin (25 mg as Riboflavin and 3.6 mg as Riboflavin 5'-Phosphate Sodium) 28.6 mg.
- Niacin (as Niacinamide) 80 mg.
- Vitamin B6 (200 mg as Pyridoxine HCl and 6.8 mg as Pyridoxal 5'-Phosphate) 206.8 mg.
- Folate (100 mcg as Calcium Folinate and 100 mcg as L-5-Methyltetrahydrofolate from L-5-Methyltetrahydrofolic Acid, Glucosamine Salt) 200 mcg.
- Vitamin B12 (50 mcg as Adenosylcobalamin and 50 mcg as Methylcobalamin) 100 mcg.
- Biotin 80 mcg.
- Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Pantothenate) 45 mg.
- Choline Citrate 40 mg.
- Other Ingredients: Hypromellose (derived from cellulose) capsule, MagnesiumCitrateLaurate, Silicon Dioxide.
Product Specific Allergen Info: