New! USDA Certified Organic - All Natural Mosquito Repellent.
- Certified Organic and 100% natural DEET-free bug repellent.
- New travel size stick for on-the-go spot protection.
- Independently lab tested to repel mosquitoes and stable flies.
- Smells great and works great!
- Perfect for use on wrists, ankles, and behind the ears-places mosquitoes love to bite
- Great for use by the whole family.
- All Badger balms are certified organic and petrolatum-free.
Good for the Skin. Bad for the Bug. Certified organic and all natural DEET-free bug and mosquito repellent in two sizes of easy-to-apply sticks. The very same product as our popular Anti-Bug Balm in tins, organic and all-natural citronella, cedar, and lemongrass, essential oils naturally repel biting insects. A base of organic extra virgin olive and castor oil soothes and softens skin. Smells great and works great; you won't find DEET, petrolatum, or any other chemicals. Perfect for use on your wrists, ankles, and behind the ears-places mosquitoes love to bite. Great for use by the whole family!
Recommendations for use:
Apply to entire area of skin to be protected.
Caution: May cause eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes. Prolonged or frequently repeated skin contact may cause allergic reactions in some individuals. Keep out of reach of children. Adult supervision required. Do not apply to children's hands.
Active Ingredients: 10% *Ricinus Communis (Castor) Oil, and Essential Oils of 5% *Cymbopogon Nardus (Citronella), 2% *Cedrus Atlantica (Cedar), 2% *Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass), 1% *Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary), & 1% *Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium).
Inactive Ingredients: *◊Olea Europaea (Extra Virgin Olive) Oil, and *Cera Alba (Beeswax).
* = Certified Organic ◊ = Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
0.6 oz tube.
Product Specific Allergen Info: