New! SPF 25 Unscented Sunscreen Lotion – For Face & Body
No Added Fragrance
- All Badger sunscreen creams and lotions are Non-GMO certified by NSF to NSF Non-GMO True North.
- Light lotion base with soothing Aloe and antioxidant-rich Sunflower oil-and no added fragrance.
- Non-greasy and easy to apply.
- Great for all skin types - lab approved non-comedogenic (won't clog pores) and hypoallergenic (safe for sensitive skin).
- Broad spectrum protection from UVA & UVB rays with safe mineral Zinc Oxide.
- Cruelty-free, biodegradable, and safe for coral reefs and other marine ecosystems.
Safe, Effective & Responsible. Lightweight and easy to apply, this daily sunscreen lotion for face and body provides excellent broad spectrum protection from both UVA and UVB rays with non-nano, uncoated zinc oxide, the safest and most effective single mineral active ingredient. Developed with sensitive skin in mind, it has a gentle Aloe and Sunflower oil base and is lab approved hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic (won't clog pores). Great for use by the whole family!
Recommendations for use:
For full protection, apply liberally (2mg/cm2 of skin) 15 minutes before sun exposure. Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating. For children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.
Reapply zinc oxide sunscreen lotion:
At least every 2 hours.
Active Sunscreen Lotion Ingredient:
Uncoated, Non-Nano Zinc Oxide 14%
Inactive Sunscreen Lotion Ingredients:
*Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Juice, *Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol (and) Coco-Glucoside, Coco-Glucoside, Sambucus Nigra (Elderberry) Fruit Extract, Microcrystalline Cellulose (and) Cellulose Gum, Glucose (and) Lactoperoxidase (and) Glucose Oxidase, Sorbitan Caprylate, *Glycerin, Citric Acid, Glyceryl Caprylate, Xanthan Gum, Undecylenic Acid, Lecithin, Sodium Gluconate. * = Organic
All ingredients are sustainably sourced from plants, minerals, or are a product of fermentation. Some ingredients may have been processed from corn, soy, or wheat.
4 oz tube.
Product Specific Allergen Info: