30 pack = 2 Months Supply
The first step in intelligent medical intervention.
- The only EDTA suppository available with efficacy studies.
- Detoxamin is backed by two clinical studies that have proven scientifically its safety and medical similarity to IV EDTA chelation.
- High absorption and tissue concentration is proven in high-tech lab analysis
- Same active ingredient as IV EDTA Chelation (calcium disodium EDTA).
- EDTA is a FDA approved chelation agent for heavy metals.
- EDTA has been on the Generally Recognized as Safe (GRAS) list for the past 60 years.
- Millions of doses administered world-wide
- Over 2,500 doctors and clinicians worldwide use Detoxamin
- Maintains proven long-lasting EDTA in system for deep heavy metal cleansing
- 84% less expensive than IV EDTA chelation therapy
- Non-invasive, no discomfort, no hassle
- No inconvenient, time-consuming doctor visits
- Introduces less EDTA dosage, but lasts longer
- Safer than IV EDTA
- lower EDTA dose puts less strain on the body, especially the kidneys.
- Well tolerated by adults and children
For decades IV EDTA chelation therapy has saved the lives of many people across the globe. With IV chelation (intravenous or given in the vein by needle), calcium disodium ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid (CaNa2EDTA) is given slowly over three or four hours, at a dosage of two to three grams per treatment. The results of this therapy have literally given patients a new lease on life. Although it has been a miracle for many, like anything else it has its disadvantages:
IV EDTA Disadvantages:
- You need a chelation physician located in your city, and many people have had to travel several hours to find one.
- IV Chelation is administered in 2,000 - 3,000mg dosages in a procedure lasting 2-5 hours.
- Most IV chelation treatments require: 15-30 sessions, done 1-2 x per week. (2 months to 8 months)
- Higher dosages of EDTA put more strain on the kidneys.
- Cost is usually $125 - $150 per session (30 sessions = $3750 - $4500), not counting travel and time away from work .
- IV EDTA onlys stays in the blood for 1.5 hours (detoxamin stays in blood for 8 hours, allowing more opportunity to bind to heavy metals)
- IV EDTA lowers serum calcium levels and can potentially causes hypocalcemia with tetany.
- There have been no reported hypocalcemia episode with detoxamin.
Cost of Detoxamin:
- ~$199 / Container (2 months supply)
- 3 Containers = 6 months supply.
- 6 Month supply = 30 IV sessions
- (~3 suppositories = 1 IV session)
- 6 Month supply cost = $597
- Detoxamin is 84% less expensive than IV Chelation
- Improved mental clarity
- Increased energy
- Increased endurance
- Reduced blood pressure
- Enhanced cardiovascular performance
- Improved libido and erectile function and prostate conditions
- Improved overall quality of life
- USE ONE SUPPOSITORY EVERY OTHER NIGHT
- OR OPTIONALLY USE FOUR DAYS IN A ROW, STOP
- SOME PEOPLE USE IN THE MORNING AFTER FIRST
- A GOOD MULTI VITAMIN, MULTI MINERAL MUST BE TAKEN DURING DETOXAMIN USAGE.
- DRINK PLENTY OF FLUIDS DURING YOUR USE OF
- USE FOR AT LEAST ONE MONTH.
- BEST SUCCESS
COMES AFTER 6 MONTHS OF USE.
- FOR MAINTENANCE, USE ONE SUPPOSITORY PER
Are there Side Effects?
- WASH HANDS.
- PEEL SUPPOSITORY APART AT THE POINTED END
- GENTLY BUT FIRMLY PUSH THE FLAT END (NOT THE
POINTED END) INTO THE RECTUM PAST THE
- PUSH IT FAR ENOUGH SO IT DOESN’T PUSH OUT.
- IF NECESSARY, MOISTEN SUPPOSITORY WITH A
- INSERTING THE FLAT END FIRST ALLOWS
SUPPOSITORY TO TRAVEL HIGHER UP THE RECTUM.
- CLOSE YOUR LEGS, LIE STILL FOR A FEW MINUTES.
- TRY NOT TO EMPTY BOWEL FOR AT LEAST 80
- DETOXAMIN MAY BE TAKEN AFTER THE FIRST
- Renal (kidney) excretory
function should be within normal limits prior to treatment. However, Detoxamin
exhibits no known adverse renal, hepatic, cardiovascular, gastrointestinal or central nervous
- The most common complaints are loose stools and
gas experienced in the first few applications (which will completely dissipate after a few days of use.)
- You may also experience some fatigue within the first few days (generally fatigue reduces after continued use).
- Many people start to feel better (increased energy) after a few weeks of use.
- The following side effects may occur
rarely: continued loose stool, headache, minor joint pain, rectal discomfort, nausea, and loss of appetite.
- Precaution with Diabetics: Treatment with Detoxamin has been shown to cause a lowering of blood sugar and insulin
requirements in patients with diabetes who are treated with insulin. Diabetic patients should
check their insulin and glucose levels. DO NOT FAST WHILE USING DETOXAMIN.
Contains: Detoxamin is a suppository, made of the active ingredient, Calcium Di sodium EDTA, which is suspended within a proprietary blend and a Cocoa Butter base.
Size: 30 Pack (2 month supply)
Product Specific Allergen Info: