HIBICLENS Antiseptic/Antimicrobial Skin Cleanser (4% chlorhexidine gluconate), HIBICLENS® kills MRSA1, Avian flu, C. diff (in its vegetative state), VRE, and other pathogens that are common causes of infection and diseases. HIBICLENS® the antimicrobial antiseptic skin cleanser can be an effective defense for preventing the spread of MRSA and other staph infections in your facilities. Its active ingredient, CHG works in a unique way - it kills germs on contact and bonds with the skin to keep killing microorganisms even after washing.
- Antimicrobial skin cleanser helps reduce bacteria that potentially can cause disease.
- For skin wound and general skin cleansing.
- Surgical hand scrub
- Personnel hand wash
- Preoperative skin preparation
Recommendation for Use
- Active Ingredients: Chlorhexidine Gluconate Solution - 4.0 %Antiseptic
- Inactive Ingredients: Fragrance , Isopropyl Alcohol (4% W/V) , Purified Water , Red 40 , Other Ingredients in a Nonalkaline Base.
- Use with Curaderm: IMPORTANT: The manufacturer of Curaderm recommends using an antimicrobial soap like Hibiclens to cleanse the affected skin twice per day prior to re-applying Curaderm. The antimicrobial soap will help prevent the skin from getting swollen and irritated.