Healing Spray for Skin Disorders, Allergies & Irritations. Repels Fleas, Ticks, Flies, Mites & Mosquitoes.
Developed for dogs and their handlers returning from Hurricane Katrina, RediCare, aimed to relieve their discomforts, rashes, itching and skin disorders.
RediCare is a chemical-free first-aid, healing spray, natural insect repellent and skin conditioner. It is great for pets and people with skin irritations, burns, insect bites and as a natural insect repellent.
RediCare contains healing concentrations of Neem oil, Karanja oil, Shea butter, avocado oil, carrot seed oil and black cumin oil. Our natural Redipellent enhances the insect repellent properties of the Neem and Karanja.
It is an excellent leave-in conditioner to detangle the hair and as a between bathing refresher for pets.
The trigger style mini-sprayer is designed to cover larger areas with a fine mist of RediCares thick concentration.
What RediCare does:
- Healing first-aid and therapy spray for skin disorders, itching, skin allergies, insect bites, sunburn, and general skin irritations.
- Healing soothing therapy for skin allergies and Hot-Spots on pets.
- Insect repellent effective in discouraging fleas, ticks, mosquitos and bees.
- Skin Conditioner that quickly reverses dry patches and areas caused by exposure to the elements, pollutants and chemicals in everyday products.
- Hair Conditioner that is great leave-in after shampooing that softens both human hair and pet fur and offers deep therapeutic conditioning.
- Natural Refresher, the essential oils provide an earthy citrus sage scent that is great for people and pets.
- Natural essential oil aromatherapy that relaxes both people and pets.
Purified water, avocado, carrot seed and black
cumin oils, Shea butter, Neem oil, lemongrass,
peppermint essential oils, USP kosher vegetable wax (from palm) and
rosemary extract. Organic content > 85%.
4 oz Spray Bottle.
*Note (April 2011): Keys has discontinued the 8 oz size.
Scented with solvent-free Neem and Lemongrass Essential Oil Blends*Safe for Vegans*