Awesome Powder Mineral Bronzer.
Award Winning Lily Lolo Mineral Bronzer is made from natural minerals and is ideal for achieving glowing, healthy skin. Choose from matte or shimmer finish for a natural looking, sun-kissed complexion.
Available in 3 Shades:
- Our light bronzer is free from harsh chemicals, nano particles, parabens, bismuth oxychloride, talc, synthetic dyes, fillers, fragrance and preservatives.
- Light mineral bronzer is a gentle, natural product which gives a healthy sun-kissed finish
- Great for using all over the body; dust onto shoulders, back and decollete
- Silky, baby soft formula, never cakey or powdery
- Sheer and light, colour can be built in layers
- 100% natural ingredients
How to apply Lily Lolo Bronzer & Shimmer?
- Waikiki Bronzer And Shimmer: (Light Shade / Shimmer): This light bronzer gives a shimmering golden look and suits paler skin tones perfectly. Staff Favorite!
- South Beach Bronzer: (Medium Shade / Matte): A peachy mid-toned matte bronzer for those who want a more natural and less shimmery tanned look. South Beach is suitable for most skin tones, adding subtle warmth to the complexion.
- Bondi Bronze Bronzer And Shimmer: (Medium Shade / Shimmer ): This medium toned mineral bronzer gives a shimmering brown bronzed effect with sun sparkling golden highlights and is suitable for most skin tones. Great for medium skin tones, Bondi Bronze is the perfect shade to add definition, emphasize facial contours and add a pretty tan.
Apply with a soft bronzer brush
to shoulders, decolletage & cheekbones for a subtle bronzed look.
How to find the right shade?
Waikiki is perfect for use on lighter skin tones, warming up skin in the winter months and adding lovely glow in summer.
South Beach is suitable for most skin tones, adding subtle warmth to the complexion.
Bondi Bronze is great for medium skin tones, its the perfect shade to add definition, emphasize facial contours and add a pretty tan.
Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides.
8g in a 40ml sifter jar.
Product Specific Allergen Info:
Gluten free, suitable for vegans.
Additional Product Info:
- The makeup artist is using South Beach Loose Powder (matte medium bronzer) with Lily Lolo's Bronzer Brush in this video.