Gorgeous Pure Pressed Eye Shadow.
Lily Lolo Pressed Eye Shadow is a silky smooth and highly pigmented Pressed Eye Shadow. Rich in moisturising jojoba oil which is kind to your skin and anti-ageing sea holly extract. Perfect for creating a natural daytime look through to a glamorous eye for any occasion. It's free from harsh chemicals.
Available in 14 Shades:
- Sleek mirrored compact, ideal for travel and handbags
- Easily blendable, lightweight & long lasting wear
- Colour can be built in light layers for a more intense look
- Pomegranate oil: acts as an anti-oxidant while Manuka oil is anti-bacterial
- Non-drying and comfortable formula
- Fragrance-Free and talc-free
- Vegan friendly (except Peekaboo).
How to use Eyeshadow?
- Buttered Up: (Demi matte, champagne) - NEW
- Double Denim: (Matte, deep navy denim)
- I Should Cocoa: (Matte, rich chocolate brown)
- In for a Penny: (Metallic, bronzy brown) - NEW
- Ivory Tower: (Demi matte, ivory)
- Ivy League: (Shimmer, dark golden olive green) Ivy League SINGLE shade has been discontinued by Lily Lolo. However, it is now available in the Filthy Rich Eye Palette
- Limoncello: (Matte, lemon)
- Peekaboo: (Demi matte, very pale pink) - NEW
- Rolling Stone: (Demi matte, grey brown)
- Silver Lining: (Shimmer, silver grey)
- Stark Naked:(Matte, nude pinky beige)
- Starry Eyed: (Shimmer, silvery white)
- Take The Biscuit:(Demi matte, fawn brown)
- Truffle Shuffle: (Demi matte, mauve brown)
Use the Eye Shadow Brush
to apply mineral eyeshadow over the lid and the Blending Brush to blend different eyeshadows together. The Smudge Brush is also a great tool for applying eyeshadow in more intensity. Create a new look by mixing the eyeshadows with water and using the Eye Liner - Smudge Brush
How to compliment Eye Color with Eyeshadow?
- Blue Eyes: choose from eye shadow shades of taupe, grey, violet, purple, and silver. Brown eye shadows with rose colours work particularly well.
- Brown Eyes: You're lucky if you have brown eyes, most eye shadow colours will suit you. Blue and green shades work particularly well on brown eyes.
- Green Eyes: Choose brown eye shadow colours for green eyes - from light beiges to deep chocolate browns. Purples and pinks also complement with green eyes. Very light greens can look very striking.
- Hazel Eyes: If you have hazel eyes choose brighter colours that are a contrast for your eyes, pinks and purples work really well as do brighter blue colours.
MICA, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL, ARGANIA SPINOSA (ARGAN) KERNEL OIL, PUNICA GRANATUM (POMEGRANATE) SEED OIL, LEPTOSPERMUM SCOPARIUM (MANUKA) OIL, SODIUM HYALURONATE, ERYNGIUM MARITIMUM CALLUS CULTURE FILTRATE [+/- SILICA, TIN OXIDE, CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), CI 77491 (IRON OXIDE), CI 77492 (IRON OXIDE), CI 77499 (IRON OXIDE), CI 77742 (MANGANESE VIOLET), CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES), CI 77510 (FERRIC FERROCYANIDE) , CI 77288 (CHROMIUM OXIDE)].
2g in a Mirrored Compact.
Product Specific Allergen Info:
- Sorry, sample sizes are not available for Lily Lolo's eye shadow.
Vegan Friendly, Gluten Free.
How To: Eye Shadows by Lily Lolo Mineral Cosmetics youtube 3:52 min.
The makeup artist is applying; Ivy League (PRESSED: Shimmer, dark golden olive green),
Khaki Sparkle (MINERAL: deep khaki eyeshadow with a pretty sparkle), and I Should Cocoa (PRESSED: Matte, rich chocolate brown) using Lily Lolo's Eye Shadow Brush, Socket Brush, and Eye Liner - Smudge Brush in this video.