Our Best Selling Lavender Gel is Back!
Lavender Relief combines the many benefits of natural lavender essential oil, the convenience of a gel and the skin loving qualities of aloe vera into one.
Lavender oil is one of the worlds most popular and versatile essential oils. This easy to use, non-greasy product is excellent on the skin, gentle enough for children and has the added benefit of smelling like lavender flowers.
Product use tips:
Recommendations for use:
- Rub onto the skin over areas of joint pain, muscle pain or bruising.
- Apply to the temples, forehead or back of the neck for headaches.
- Soothe and diminish sunburn, insect bites and other skin troubles.
- Use as a natural perfume or deodorant.
- Enjoy the delightful lavender smell to promote a relaxed atmosphere and lighten your mood.
Apply to desired area of the skin as often as desired.
Organic aloe vera gel, purified water, Irish moss, xanthan gum, natural lavender essential oil (Lavender Officinalis), citric acid, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate.
Size: 3.5 oz Airless Pump.
Product Specific Allergen Info:
Attribute & Allergen Checklist:
- Fragrance-free: Yes - no added perfume or fragrances. Smells strongly of the lavender essential oil used in the formula.
- Gluten-free: Yes
- Latex-free: Yes
- Casein-free: yes
- Vegan: Yes
- Vegetarian: Yes
- Made in the USA: Yes
- Animal testing used: No
- Organic Ingredients: Yes
- Feingold Program Standards: Yes
- Pure Essential Oils: Yes
- All Natural: 99.9% natural
- Paraben Free: Yes
- Alcohol Free: Yes
- Dye Free: Yes
- Tree Nut Free: Yes
- Peanut Free: Yes
- Citrus Free: Yes
- Corn Free: Yes
- Soy Free: Yes
- Shellfish & fish derivative Free: Yes
Every Dakota Free Product is gluten-free and wheat-free. They are the perfect skincare line for those with Celiac Disease, Dermatitis herpetiformis or a wheat allergy.
Nontoxic, unscented skincare and bath products that are ideal for anyone who wishes to avoid synthetic chemicals, including those with environmental illness, chemical sensitivities or TILT (Toxicant-induced Loss of Tolerance).