Our Best Selling Super Tea Tree Gel is Back!
Super Tea Tree combines the many benefits of all-natural Tea Tree Oil with the convenience of a non-drip gel and the known properties of Aloe Vera. It is 5 times stronger
than our original Tea Tree Gel formula.
This formula is easy to use and non-greasy with so many skin friendly applications.
Product use tips:
Recommendations for use:
- Excellent for acne and blemishes.
- The best help for insect bites.
- Use for rash, itching or other skin troubles.
- Helps relieve an itching scalp.
- Ideal first aid kit component for bird watchers, sportsman and outdoor enthusiasts of any type.
Apply to effected area of the skin, scalp or nails, reapply as often as desired.
- apply Super Tea Tree Gel to the affected areas of skin after cleansing; use three or more times daily. Pure Prairie Soap, Fragrance-Free Moisturizer
and Super Tea Tree are a dynamite combination for clear skin.
Organic aloe vera gel, purified water, Irish moss, xanthan gum, citric acid, solvent-free tea tree essential oil (Melaleuca Alternifolia), sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate.
Size: 3.5 oz Airless Pump.
Product Specific Allergen Info:
Attribute & Allergen Checklist:
- Fragrance-free: Yes - no added perfume or fragrances. Smells strongly of the Tea Tree essential oil used in the formula.
- Gluten-free: Yes
- Latex-free: Yes
- Casein-free: yes
- Vegan: Yes
- Vegetarian: Yes
- Made in the USA: Yes
- Animal testing used: No
- Organic Ingredients: Yes
- Feingold Program Standards: Yes
- Pure Essential Oils: Yes
- All Natural: 99.9% natural
- Paraben Free: Yes
- Alcohol Free: Yes
- Dye Free: Yes
- Tree Nut Free: Yes
- Peanut Free: Yes
- Citrus Free: Yes
- Corn Free: Yes
- Soy Free: Yes
- Shellfish & fish derivative Free: Yes
Every Dakota Free Product is gluten-free and wheat-free. They are the perfect skincare line for those with Celiac Disease, Dermatitis herpetiformis or a wheat allergy.
Nontoxic, unscented skincare and bath products that are ideal for anyone who wishes to avoid synthetic chemicals, including those with environmental illness, chemical sensitivities or TILT (Toxicant-induced Loss of Tolerance).