Anti-Aging/Anti-Oxidant Formula for Skin
For the ultimate in antioxidant therapy add vitamin C to your regime! Beautifies all skin types: Skin looks bright, firm, and refined. Excellent for oily skin with enlarged pores. Feeds and refines without clogging. Discolored and patchy skin looks more even.
Vitamin C has;
- Anti-carcinogenic effects.
- Immune enhancment properties.
- Collagen synthesis abilities.
Although the benefits of vitamin C for skin health are well documented, there are challenges in creating an effective skin renovator. Vitamin C is fragile, unstable and it is difficult to make it absorb into the skin before it loses its effectiveness. We were absolutely thrilled when our Charged Organic Particles (COPS) did both jobs so elegantly. The vitamin C is now stable and is readily absorbed into the skin and with NO burning sensation
! This fluid is a fantastic antioxidant and beautifier.
Why add MSM?
About one half of the total body sulfur is concentrated in the muscles, skin and bones. Research has concluded that sulfur is essential for making collagen, the substance that binds all the structures of the skin together.
Collagen works with elastin, which gives skin its elasticity. It is responsible for blocking undesirable chemical and physical cross-linking or bonding of collagen which is associated with tough aging skin.
So, MSM enhances tissue pliability and encourages the repair of damaged skin, according to Earl L. Mindell, R.Ph., Ph.D. Authorities further insist that when both vitamin C and MSM are present that they react much more powerfully on beautifying and increasing skin health than either could individually.
It became so obvious during our tests that it was only after we added our incredible COPS did the skin become plump, radiant, healthy looking, smooth and taut, reducing the appearance of fine lines almost immediately on application. Many reported reduced nasal-labial folds (the crease on either side, from the nose to the mouth). Without topical usage, there is almost no vitamin C in the skin to protect it from UV and free radical damage and to build collagen.
Directions for use:
To get the best results, do the following once or twice daily:
- Wash skin with Face & Body Wash.
- Pat in the Grime Fighter to neutralize water toxins--chlorine, set the pH.
- Shake Bottle and dispense 1 or more pumps into palm and smooth C-Serum over entire face, let it absorb.
- For extra non-clogging moisture, add to palm 1 or more drops of Lipid Complex.
- Top with any Vital Image product: Phyto Hydrator and/or any of the Complexes (Skin Renewal Complex, Cherry Yam, Cleopatra's Dream or Amino Complex). Redness may result when combined with Glycolic Refining Lotion or Collagen Builder.
- Best Kept Cold. Consume within 6 months of purchase.
Aloe Vera gel--certified organic, 10% ascorbic acid (vitamin C), MSM organic sulfur, horsetail extract, Charged Organic Particles(COPS), natural vitamin E, pure vegetable glycerin, proprietary herbal blend.
1 oz Pump Glass Bottle.
Store bottle in cool temperatures (refrigerate)