Reverse Hair Loss for Men and Women!
For Mild, Moderate, or Advanced Hair loss.
Hair loss may be caused by an "Impaired" follicle, as in the graphic, that is surrounded by and "cemented in" by some or all of the following: DHT, undigested proteins, sugars, toxins, dirt, chemicals and often pathogens that the skin has not been able to expel.
Furthermore, the skin may have formed a callused, hardened barrier that obstructs the hair shaft's growth. These barriers may block the hair follicles' feeding and expelling channels causing hair to lengthen their dormant cycles or even to die.
How Does HairAgain Work?
Our blended natural botanicals may work to rid the scalp of barriers that block or impair hair growth while delivering missing key nutrients that promote existing and renewed growth of stronger, healthier hair shafts!
Women respond more quickly than men. More time is required for hair to penetrate through men's thicker scalp than for women. HairAgain can more easily penetrate women's softer and less dense scalp so that hair breaks through in less time. Yet, HairAgain begins to work within seconds of your first application and succeeding sprayings. Visible results usually come within 90 days of consistent misting, but some may begin seeing results in as little as 3 weeks.
Possible Causes of Hair Loss:
Directions for use:
- Hardening of dermis at the scalp--Blocked nutrient transfer and absorption to cells; Blocked toxin expulsion.
- Flawed Metabolism-- Improper nutrient usage and/or availability; Longer hair dormant phase.
- Missing metabolic enzymes.
- 5-alpha reductase--Excess may convert testosterone to DHT--May shorten growth phase.
- Toxins & Microbes, shampoos, chemicals, etc.
- Thyroid or other endocrine gland imbalances.
- Clogging--Choking of hair shafts; Obstruction of nutrient absorption and toxin expulsion.
- Circulation reduced--Nutrients don't get to scalp cells; Toxins not removed; Hair fall out at faster rate than normal; Growth/Dormant Cycles reversed.
- Part hair down the middle, spray to saturate scalp with HairAgain and Pat briefly and gently onto scalp. Concentrate more on affected areas. Part hair on one side and saturate that section of the scalp, repeat until all affected areas of the scalp have been covered. The higher number of mists may be needed to pass through fuller hair covering of your scalp. Usually, 12 or more pumping sprays are needed to cover scalp adequately.
Progesterone Deficiency & Hair Loss
: Hair loss may be also be due to low progesterone levels. Progesterone is a female hormone that is essential for thyroid function. Women suffering from hair loss should note if it worsens or only occurs at certain times in their menstrual cycle. Research done by Dr. John Lee MD suggests that progesterone supplementation can reverse progesterone related hair loss. For women with low progesterone levels, it is recommended to use Hair Again with topical or oral progesterone supplementation
for best results!
HairAgain Treatment Schedule:
- Loading Phase:
- Months 1-6: Spray and gently massage-in 2 times per day or more often for faster results or until desired growth is achieved.
- Months 7-9: Spray 1-2 times per day.
- Months 10-12: Spray 2-5 times per week.
- Spray 1-3 times per week. If hair fallout reappears GO TO "Loading Phase".
De-ionized water, COPS, vinegar, aloe vera, extracts of lemon, mint, chamomile, rose (solvent-free), horsetail, rosemary, plantain, acrimony, borage, chervil, comfrey, fennel sweet.
8 oz Bottle.
- Tip: Sample size is best applied using a small Spray Bottle (sold separately).
*Scented with solvent-free extracts* Safe for vegans*
Click here to Learn More About HairAgain