It absorbs oil, seals in moisture, allows the skin to breathe and expel poisons, keeps pores tight, protects your skin from pollution and keeps you looking young--especially helpful for acne, oily and problem skin.
Although intended for the health of your skin, Skin Oil Balancer Powder is the finishing touch that keeps you looking well groomed all day.
Ladies: Keep your eye-makeup in place. The Skin Oil Balancer Powder makes an excellent base for eye shadow, liner and mascara. After you do your eye make-up, dust some more Skin Oil Balancer Powder on top to set it for the day.
Control That Annoying Shine. . .by reapplying as needed during the day. Women, carry a compact with Skin Oil Balancer Powder and a sterile cotton ball. Men, use a small zip-lock bag with "Balancer" and a sterile cotton ball. Store it in your pocket or briefcase.
Clear-Up Blemishes . . .more quickly by applying Skin Oil Balancer Powder liberally at night to absorb excess oil and to encourage the expelling of poisons. This helps prevent infection and its spreading. Very oily skin: Blot with a tissue, reapply Balancer during the day.
Combination Skin & "T-Zone" Partly dry and partly oily skin are a dilemma that is easily handled with the Skin Renewal Products.
Use each item separately as follows:
- Apply Skin Renewal Complex over your face and neck.
- Use Phyto Hydrator only on the dry areas.
- Apply Skin Oil Balancer Powder all over, patting an extra amount on oily and broken-out areas, especially at night.
- During the day, apply Skin Oil Balancer Powder to oily areas, as needed.
Do You Feel Pale... after putting on your Skin Oil Balancer Powder? Remember to pat it on with a cotton ball, NEVER RUB! Rubbing gives a pasty appearance. Pressing in and dusting off with a fluffy cotton ball gives a nice matte finish without looking pale. Or if you are applying it with your fingers rub it gently into your skin until the powder disappears. Experiment to test which method works best for you.
Pure Complexions Note: For the easiest control and pale-free appliction use a Baby Kabuki Brush to apply Skin Oil Balancer.
- For a Dewy Look Moisten your palms with a drop of PhytoHydrator and gently press them to your face after applying your blush and Skin Oil Balancer Powder. Or use light application of Phyto Hydrator.
magnesium oxide powder blend.
0.5 oz Bottle.