Saliva testing for Diurnal Cortisol (4x per day: C1, C2, C3, C4).
About Diurnal Cortisol
Recommended with situational stress and fatigue; indicator of adrenal imbalance. Tests morning, noon, evening, and nighttime Cortisol.
Saliva testing of Cortisol can help:
What should I expect after I send in my test?
- Determine if your symptoms are due to stress (high or low cortisol).
Your results are returned to you within 5 to 7 business days from the date ZRT receives your sample. The test report includes:
- A graph showing where your hormone levels fall within set ranges. Levels can be either within or out of normal range.
- A second graph detailing the symptoms you listed on your self-evaluation form. Symptoms are grouped according to the indicated category of hormonal imbalance. Symptoms are also correlated with the hormone levels identified through ZRT testing.
- A comment field providing an individualized review of your hormone evaluation.
1 Test Kit (Saliva). Includes a pre-paid UPS-Ground shipping label and envelope to return your specimen to ZRT Labs [ZRT labs is located in Oregon].
When to collect your Cortisol saliva sample?
How to collect a saliva sample:
- Men: Collect saliva sample any day of the month.
- Women: Collect saliva sample any day of the month.