Female/Male Saliva Profile I + PM Cortisol to provide a more comprehensive evaluation of adrenal function.
Saliva Profile II Includes 6 Tests:
Saliva testing can help:
- Estradiol (E2):
- Progesterone (Pg):
- Testosterone (T):
- DHEA-S (DS): An adrenal gland hormone.
- Cortisol (C x 2) Morning & Evening Levels: An adrenal gland hormone.
What should I expect after I send in my test?
- Determine if you would benefit from hormone supplementation (i.e. clinically low or sub-optimal levels).
- Track treatment progress: Monitor your hormone levels during supplementation to ensure you have adequate levels without excess.
Your results are returned to you within 5 to 7 business days from the date ZRT receives your sample. The test report includes:
- A graph showing where your hormone levels fall within set ranges. Levels can be either within or out of normal range.
- A second graph detailing the symptoms you listed on your self-evaluation form. Symptoms are grouped according to the indicated category of hormonal imbalance. Symptoms are also correlated with the hormone levels identified through ZRT testing.
- A comment field providing an individualized review of your hormone evaluation.
1 Saliva Test Kit (Saliva). Includes a pre-paid UPS-Ground shipping label and envelope to return your specimen to ZRT Labs [ZRT labs is located in Oregon].
When to collect saliva?
When testing E2, Pg & T certain collection guidelines are needed.
How to collect Saliva Sample:
- Men: Collect saliva sample any day of the month.
- Women (no periods): Collect saliva sample any day of the month.
- Women (regular periods): Collect saliva sample on Day 19, 20, or 21 of cycle (first day of bleeding = day 1).
- Women (irregular periods): Collect when not bleeding (~5 days before expected period).